Advanced quality control…
- The two-stage camera system, cameras (!) and (2), make dimensional measurements to verify the size and shape of outserts.
- This two-stage camera system without the ink-jet system is available as the G&K–VIJUK CM INSPECTION STATION.
Plug & Play…
- The station is plug & play, ready to be used in G&K–Vijuk MV-11 Outsert Systems, or can be used off line with the new GUK PA15 Folded-Leaflet Feeder.
- Setup is quick with the simple insertion of a cartridge containing the printhead and ink.
- Replacement cartridges eliminate messy ink refills or nozzle cleaning.
Precise printing of code or serial number…
- A jogging device (A) aligns the outserts for printing.
- For quality assurance, a camera (B) verifies that the code has been printed and checks the quality for readability in tracking and tracing (e.g.: clarity, contrast, alignment).
- An ejection device ejects the outsert if the code is missing, misprinted, unreadable, or below defined quality specifications.