G&K–Vijuk TTM Coding & Serializing Station
Prints unique code on each outsert for tracking and tracing
- The TTM prints a unique code or serial number on each outsert via thermal-inkjet printhead—industry standard 1-dimensional and 2-dimensional codes (i.e., Pharmacode, Datamatrix, or Quick Response codes).
- Setup is quick with the simple insertion of a cartridge containing the printhead and ink.
- Outserts are aligned for printing by a jogging device.
- Maximum code height is 12.7 mm and resolution is up to 600 dpi.
Verifies and logs print results
- A built-in camera verifies printed code and checks print quality for readability in tracking and tracing (i.e., clarity, contrast, alignment).
- An ejection device ejects outsert if code is missing, misprinted, unreadable, or below defined quality
- All verification results, good and bad, are logged and stored for a record of valid and missing numbers in the series.
For more information, fill out the information request form.