- Gluing is performed on-the-fly in the knife in-feed area.
- Glue guns dispense the glue.
- Electronic scanners verify glue dots.
- When programmed for 100% verification, and the scanners do not see glue on the outserts, the feeder will be turned off to stop production for manual removal of incomplete outserts.
Bonus feature with optional equipment:
- When the station is used in conjunction with the G&K-Vijuk TTM, CTM, or CM Stations, the
non-glued outserts will be ejected automatically through that station, while production continues nonstop.
For more information, fill out the information request form.